Head waiter job description sample
This job description include key duties/responsibilities for Head waiter.
1. Carries out supervising and coordinating activities of dining-room employees along with providing courteous and rapid service to diners.
2. Makes guests welcome and lead them to tables they need.
3. Makes schedule for dining reservations.
4. Prepares arrangement for next patrons’ parties.
5. Deals with complaints regarding food or service.
6. Hires and trains dining-room employees.
7. Notifies payroll department regarding work schedules and time records.
8. Help a hand in preparing menus.
9. Sometimes plans and executes details for banquets; manager or catering.
10. Supervise Waiters/Waitresses, Room Service (hotel & rest.) and be designated Captain, Room Service (hotel & rest.)
For more job description, you can visit: Waiter job descriptions.